As I mentioned in my previous post, I was going to receive some more beauty boxes and so I did last week before leaving for London for a 3-day trip to my favorite city.
The first box I received was "Ma Boîte à Beauté" which was full of organic products!
All those products aren't products that I would normally use but I will try them all :)
And here comes the second box that I absolutely love! All the products are amazing and the box looks so cute!
This is the Joliebox
- Biosilk - hair serum (that I also received in the Glossybox but I don't mind as I am already in love with this product)
- Le French Touch - Lipstick by Lancôme (this is a limited edition which is sold for 29,90€ at Sephora! Such a great surprise to receive such a fancy product)
- Phytojoba - Shampoo for dry hair (I won't be using it as I don't have dry hair at all)
- Moisturising body Serum by Boots
- Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream (this is my FAVE product, definitely! it smells amazingly and leave your hands so soft, you just can't stop touching them).