samedi 22 janvier 2011

Happy Mailbox :)

My mailbox was really really happy this week
I got totally spoiled by my penpals =] Here are the pictures ;)

Monday: a letter from Germany and one from Belgium.

Wednesday: a letter from my new penpal from Taiwan.

Thursday: a letter from Belgium (and an awesome magazine in Flemish) and a huge package from Reno, Nevada (USA).

Friday: 3 letters (2 from the UK and one from Malaysia).

And Saturday: an amazing letter from the US.

What about you guys, have you been spoiled this week?! It really felt like Christmas all over again for me this week as I barely received any mail during the first 2 weeks of January =]

xoxo
Pink_Bubble

5 commentaires:

  1. You spoiled girl! lol just kidding, I was spoiled too. Not as much as you, I just got...4 letters, including yours :) I love happy mail days, it makes my day happy too! keep on going with this blog chouchoute, I'll be your loyal reader <3 bisoux

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yay! I see my letter! =) I got pretty spoiled this week, mainly with package swaps from Swap-Bot & postcards from Swap-Bot too. But either way it was fun to recieve! I'm looking forward to this week & seeing what I get. =) I love that you take pictures & such - What's in those big packages?! I love seeing envelopes and how pretty they are decorated. - Kayla.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, so much great letters (including mine :))!! You really got spoilt! Weeks like that are awesome, even if one feels a little bit overcharged by the thought of replying to all of them as soon as possible, hehe. I also had a great mail week, last week and enjoyed it lots and I am looking forward replying to all step by step now. Cannot wait to write you back, though!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Where do you get your penpals from? I love writing but never seem to get any penpals who want to keep on writing! They always drop out =(

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh my gosh, I wish my mailbox was as busy as yours - I'll have to fix that! Are your penpals from a swap?

    RépondreSupprimer