samedi 22 janvier 2011

Let's have a Bubbly 2011 =]

The month of January is always made of good resolutions and new beginnings for everyone. I usually don’t make any resolutions or want to start something new when a new year beginning but this year is different…


I lost someone very close to me in 2010 and that was the end of a big part of my life. I had a choice: keep crying and be sad or start over and be happy. I chose to be happy cause that’s what she would have wanted.


My first resolution of this year was to be a better penpal and live my passion for snail mail to its fullest. What is a passion if you can’t share it with others, right? I have met lots of amazing people through letters and my life wouldn’t be what it is if it wasn’t for them. In order to show them (and the rest of the world) how their letters/cards/packages are important to me, I have decided to create this blog.

So let’s be bubbly and share our passion together and with the rest of the world =]

xoxo

Pink_Bubble

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh great - you have a blog!!!! :) I put you on my blogroll at once so that I won't miss any of your entries, hehe. Cannot wait to read more and love your blog already now! So happy we have met!!

    xxNina

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a unique resolution. People don't send enough snail mail and I think it shows thoughtfulness and effort. What a great idea to blog about it - reading your posts inspires me to make my mailbox get some more action!

    RépondreSupprimer