dimanche 23 octobre 2011

Let's be Sporty today =]

Today was the Final of the Rugby World Cup which took place at the Eden Park in Auckland, New Zealand. For those of you who already know me, you probably know that rugby is always a big part of my weekends... For the others, well, I love rugby.

I know Rugby isn't famous or of interest in every country so I won't bore you with the game's rules. No, instead I have a better game to present you... (be patient)
The 2 teams involved in the Final today were France and -to my opinion- the best team in the World - the New Zealand All Blacks. France lost to one little point, 7-8... But this is not the point of my post. 

Rugby has lots of "hotties" within its rows so today the game isn't about who was the strongest on the field but who is going to win in the we-have-the-hottest-player game.

Let me introduce you to my 2 favorite players in the World... And thankfully one of them happens to be French and the other is from New-Zealand: how convenient!

French player: Morgan Parra

Kiwi player: Dan Carter

So, who is your winner from? France or New Zealand?! 

5 commentaires:

  1. I don't know much about rugby myself but this debate here is something I can really give my honest opinion on and out of those two guys I have to say that France wins hands down. Parra is way hotter than Carter! >_<

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have always had a hard time choosing between those 2 and until today I was sure that Carter was taller than Morgan Parra but he is not! Morgan Parra is 180cm and Dan Carter is 179cm... so my heart definitely goes to Morgan Parra and I'm still hoping that I'm going to meet him one day soon :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Since I am your swap partner then I will comment, too :) Wow, this Morgan Parra is totally my kind of guy.. Handsomeee!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I don't even know why I asked! France totally wins the World Cup when it comes to HOT guys ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. If the winner was chosen by having the most handsome...then France would win ;)

    RépondreSupprimer