jeudi 27 octobre 2011

Thursday's music - Album #03

Where do you usually find new music listen to? Do you listen to the radio? Do you ask friends for music advice? Do you get inspired by music in films or TV Shows? Do you go to music store and listen to music there? Do you read magazines?

There are lots of ways to discover new music to listen to... I have to admit that my main sources of new music are TV Shows. The soundtrack in most show is always so inspiring in my opinion. So today, for the 3rd episode of Thursday's music, I am going to introduce you to an artist that I discovered of one of the new promising TV Shows that I love watching.


Today's artist is Darius Rucker with his album "Charleston, SC 1966". I discovered Darius' music in the show Hart of Dixie. I immediately fell in love with his voice and his country/rock music with an ounce of R'n'B.

I think the only way to present Darius is to feature an extract of his album so here it goes... Please, listen to This, the song that made me discover this amazing artist.



Darius Rucker's discography is available on iTunes: Darius Rucker.

See you next Thursday =]

2 commentaires:

  1. i Love your thursday's music posts :) I never heard of Darius and he is pretty good!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ohh I love Darius Rucker!!!! Do you know the band Hootie and the Blowfish? They were a popular alternative rock back back in the 90's, and Darius was the lead singer. I loved them! Darius has a GREAT voice. I was surprised when he went country, but he has the perfect voice for country music, as well. =) If you haven't checked out Hootie and the Blowfish, check out the song "Let her Cry"... its one of my favorites. You might like it. =)

    RépondreSupprimer