samedi 8 octobre 2011

Little pieces of my world - A day in the countryside


I'm enjoying a few days at my parents', relaxing, taking a break from the city life.
Here are some pictures for you to enjoy the goodness of nature...

PICT5072-2
This is the house I spent my whole childhood in... my home sweet home.

PICT4952-2
Baby shoes.

PICT5010-2
An old house by the farm.

PICT5075
View on the road from my garden.

PICT5056
A corn field by my house.

PICT5052
My Grandma.

PICT5012
11-year old, Patty, protecting the farm from intruders.

PICT5006
Cute little calf born a week ago.

PICT4959
My Godson staring through the window.

4 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful photos!! Do your parents live on a farm??

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks Nina! Yes, they do! I haven't told you about it?! That's something I should do in a next letter then :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. J'adore ces photos, elles représentent merveilleusement bien la vie à la ferme! Ma préférée est celle des champs de maïs... Superbe!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Merci Julie <3 Celle des champs de maïs est aussi ma préférée, j'adore la lumière!

    RépondreSupprimer