jeudi 20 octobre 2011

Thursday's music - Album #02

Yes, people, it's time for the second episode of Thursday's music. I have received a pretty good feedback on last week's album so I hope you're going to like the 2nd one that I am going to introduce right now.

Today, we are not traveling to the USA but staying in Europe as we also have some pretty amazing artists around here. So, where do you think I'm taking you?
Well, we are taking the Thalys from Paris and going straight to Jacques Brel's homeland: Belgium.

Today's artist is Jonathan Vandenbroeck, who you might know better under the name of... Milow.


Does the name Milow ring a bell to any of you? You might have heard his cover version of "Ayo Technology" which was a huge success, not only in Europe but in the entire world. His latest album, North and South, was released at the end of the summer and as soon as it was out, I had to have it and so I did.

Milow has an enchanting voice which directly uplifts you into his own universe. His music is a mix of pop and folk with lots of acoustic guitar, just like I love it. The songs of his fourth album are a musical journey that I will never stop taking. Milow is a talented musician, writer and singer who I hope is going to make you travel as much as he makes me do.

My favorite song from his new album is Move to town. This song reflects in the best way why one would want to leave the constant stress of the city to enjoy the quietness and warmth of small towns... so, who wants to move to town?



If you want to listen to more of his songs and buy all of his albums, you can find him on iTunes: Milow.

I hope you enjoyed this 2nd episode of Thursday's music and I'm now letting you dream while listening to Milow's charming voice...

See you next Thursday! Where do you think we'll be going next week? Any guesses?

3 commentaires: